Nozzles have the all important task of altering the flow and range of water.
Attached to the top of sprinkler heads, nozzles control the flow, distance(throw), angle and spray of water. While mostly similar, nozzles can be distinguished in 2 ways, the spray pattern and the area they cover(angle). Whether you need to spray a full 360 degrees for up to 12 feet or 40 degrees with a 5 foot distance, making the correct nozzle choice will help solidify the coverage of your irrigation system.
See below for some of our extensive nozzle collection:
Rain Bird Variable Arc Nozzles
There are many varieties of nozzles on the market, however Rain Birds Variable Arc Nozzles are many professional landscapers best friend. While nozzles mostly serve the same purpose, a variable arc nozzle allows a landscaper to change the arc of a spray head without needing to replace the nozzle, saving time and money. Constructed from UV resistant plastic they are made to last and have a 3 year trade warranty.
- Easily adjust the arc from 0° to 360°
- Operating range of 3’ to 18’
- Includes blue filter screen to prevent clogging
- Fits all Rain Bird sprinklers and shrub adapters
Toro Precision Series Spray Nozzles
Considered by many to be the essential nozzle for most landscaping applications, Toro’s Precision Series Spray Nozzles are among our hottest sellers. Toro’s precision series spray nozzles are known for requiring significantly less flow to reach the same radius as a conventional nozzle. Our Precision Series Spray Nozzles are available in 5 different Radii and nine arcs, providing even the most robust landscaping job with plenty of options.
- Spray Radius of 5’ up to 15’
- Patented H2O Chip Technology achieves desired arc and radius with 1/3 less water usage
- Optional male & female threaded models available
Hunter MP Rotator Nozzles
Hunter’s MP Rotator series of nozzles turns traditional spray heads into low power rotors creating unique multi-stream trajectories with higher than usual water efficiency. The slower water application of an MP Rotator nozzle allows the water to soak into the soil and reduces runoff. With a radius of 8’ up to 35’ it’s an excellent choice for residential or commercial applications.
- Double-pop feature protects the nozzle from collecting dirt and debris
- Adjustable arc and radius
- Multiple streams increases efficiency and reduces water runoff